RESEARCH RESULT. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES
Founder and Publisher: Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education "Belgorod State National Research University."
The International Standard Journal Serial Number: ISSN 2408-9338. Each article published in the Journal is assigned a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI)
The journal is registered in The federal service for supervision of communications, information technology and mass media: Mass media registration certificate: ЭЛ № ФС 77 - 69101 from 14.03.2017
PERIODICITY OF THE JOURNAL – QUARTERLY
THE JOURNAL PUBLISHES PAPERS IN RUSSIAN AND ENGLISH.
ACCEPTED PAPERS ARE PUBLISHED FREE OF CHARGE.
THE JOURNAL PROVIDES DIRECT OPEN ACCESS TO ITS CONTENT.
The materials of the Journal are available under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Free reproduction of materials from the Journal for personal purposes and free use for informational, scientific, educational and cultural purposes is allowed according to Articles 1273 and 1274 of Chapter 70 Part IV of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation. Users may read, download, copy, distribute, print, study, search, or link to the full-text papers in the Journal without seeking permission from the Publisher or author. This policy is consistent with the principles of the Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI). When quoting, a reference to the Journal is required.
DATA STORAGE POLICY is aimed at selecting, storing and providing access to the Journal's archives. All papers published in the Journal and their metadata are stored in the Russian State Library, the Russian Book Chamber, on the Publisher's server and are available for public access on the Journal's website.
Original manuscripts in Russian and English that have not been published before are accepted for publication. If the article is submitted in English, its author can use both American and British versions of English, but he should avoid mixing the spelling and lexical features of these two variants. An author writing an article in a language that is not native to him should first edit the manuscript, resorting to the help of colleagues for whom this language is native or who speak it at a professional level. The works of students without the co-authorship of the supervisor are not accepted for publication.
The audience of the journal is scientists, doctoral students, postgraduates, teachers who are specialists in the field of information technology and telecommunications (technical sciences)
RUBRICS IN THE JOURNAL:
INFORMATION SYSTEM AND TECHNOLOGIES
AUTOMATION AND CONTROL
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND DECISION MAKING
«Research result. Information technologies» is included in the scientific base of the Russian Science Citation Index (License Agreement № 765-12/2014 of December 8, 2014
EDITORIAL POLICY OF THE JOURNAL
1. When assessing new manuscripts submitted to the Journal, the Editors are guided by the laws of the Russian Federation, the general principles of scientific ethics, and the statutory documents of the Journal's Founder. Rejection of materials on non-scientific grounds (philosophical, religious, religious or corporate-ideological) is excluded.
2. The Journal uses double-blind peer review when assessing submitted manuscripts. Reviews are kept by the Publishing House and the Editorial Office for 5 years. The Editorial Office sends copies of reviews to the authors of the articles and, if requested, to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation.
3. The team of reviewers for the Journal consists of scholars from various fields of sociological discourse. For each article, the Editorial Board of the Journal selects reviewers with research experience in the field of the subject of the publication. Members of the Editorial Board, which includes renowned sociologists from Russia, the near and far abroad, may also act as reviewers.
4. The Editorial Board actively cooperates with authors at all stages of acceptance and preparation of manuscripts for publication:
- manuscripts submitted to the Journal undergo an initial selection for compliance with the general topics, priority directions and branches of science (groups of specialties), which are the focus of the authors and the Editorial Board of the Journal;
- manuscripts that have passed the initial selection are checked by the Antiplagiat system (plagiarism of the article content is inadmissible);
- in case of passing the initial selection and in case of a positive result of the Antiplagiat check the manuscripts are sent for double-blind peer review;
- the final decision on the publication or rejection of manuscripts submitted to the Journal is made by the Editorial Board in accordance with the established procedure;
- when preparing a manuscript for publication (placement on the Journal's Website), possible changes made by the Editorial Board to the submitted materials are agreed upon with the author.
5. The Editorial Office is not responsible for the accuracy of specific research data cited by the authors and the correctness of citations of documents, research and other literature presented in the manuscript.
6. In case of violation of scientific ethics by the author(s), the article may be retracted.
7. Manuscripts are placed on the Journal's website and distributed on Russian and international platforms free of charg
THE JOURNAL IS INDEXED BY THE FOLLOWING DATABASES AND PLATFORMS:
- Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory
- Google Scholar OCLC
- Bielefeld Academic Search Engine (BASE)
- Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)
- Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe (OpenAIRE)
- Academic Research Index – ResearchBib