POSSIBLE THREATS AND ATTACKS ON THE USER VOICE IDENTIFICATION SYSTEM
Times change. Technologies are used that not only simplify our lives, but also help us to effectively use all the benefits, as well as the achievements of mankind. We are talking about the technology of speech identification and the use of a voice print as a user protection. This technology is interesting because due to the spread of mobile devices, using speech technologies, it has become available to everyone. Many of us can no longer imagine life without devices that allow us to transmit verbal (voice) information to other users. Each new technology carries not only positive, but also negative aspects of using means of protection against an intruder. That is why it is necessary to take into account all the factors of a particular technology. This article discusses possible threats, methods of influencing the user, as well as an analysis of possible measures to prevent possible attacks using the user's voice print.
Gerasimov V.M., Maslova M.A. Possible threats and attacks on the user voice identification system. – Т.7, №1, 2022. – P. 32-37. DOI: 10.18413/2518-1092-2022-7-1-0-4
While nobody left any comments to this publication.
You can be first.
1. Digital 2021: The Latest on the 'State of Digital' – We Are Social UK (https://wearesocial.com/uk/blog/2021/01/digital-2021-the-latest-insights-into-the-state -of-digital/)
5. Kostikov V.A., Maslova M.A. Using the voice identification system as additional user protection // 17th International Youth Scientific and Technical Conference "Modern problems of radio electronics and telecommunications, RT-2021", October 11 - 15, 2021, Sevastopol, Russian Federation, P. 223-224
6. Maslova M.A. Improving the data protection system in information systems using voice biometrics // New Science: Strategies and vectors of development. 2016. No. 2-1 (64). pp. 20-22
7. Password Check | Kaspersky (https://password.kaspersky.com/ru/)
8. Devitsyna S., Eletskaya T., Meshkov A. Developing facial recognition software to control access to campus facilities // CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 2. Ser. "InnoCSE 2019 – Proceedings of the 2nd Workshop on Innovative Approaches in Computer Science within Higher Education" 2019. P. 68-76
9. Devitsyna S.N., Kargin A.S., Balabanova T.N. Creation of a neural network model for user authentication by voice // Information technologies in science, education and production (ITNOP-2020). collection of materials of the VIII International Scientific and Technical Conference. Belgorod, 2020. P. 38-42
10. Devitsyna S.N., Eletskaya T.А., Balabanova T.N., Gakhova N.N. The development of intelligent biometric identification system user // Belgorod State University. Scientific Bulletin. Series: Economics. Information technologies. 2019. T. 46. № 1. P. 148-160. DOI: 10.18413/2411-3808-2019-46-1-148-160